Part - I What information we gather
Our organisation collects information only for legitimate purposes and (when) you have provided us with information as a user to the Akshar School Solution. We have provided a coherent description of the various scenarios as and when your information shall be needed and collected by our system.
Information that you provide us:
- Contact us form: We record information provided by you via the ‘Contact us form’ that you submit at your own will for product and services enquiry.
- Testimonials: When you authorise our organisation to post testimonials and reviews of the related products and services you ought to have benefitted from, we may include your personal information like your name or user id to the testimonial. You will have the right to review the testimonial and approve of the same before we publish it. For any reason if you wish to delete or update your testimonial, you can contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for the required changes.
- Interaction with team: We may record and analyse organisation-customer interaction that takes place on email, telephone or via chat with the organisations sales and customer support professionals, which shall be used for improvement purposes and for future use under unforeseen circumstances.
Information that we collect automatically:
- Information from browsers, devices and servers: When you visit our website as a user or a possible user, our systems collect the information that are recorded by the web browsers, mobile devices and the servers. The information collected are the internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, time and date of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. All of these information is legally logged in to our system files to learn more about the user or the visitor.
- Information from application logs and mobile analytics: We collect information of the services you benefit from our products and mobile application from the application logs and in-house system ‘usage analytics tools’. The information collected here are further used for understanding your business requirements and uses to improve our existing products and services. Information includes clicks, scrolls, features accessed, access time and frequency, errors generated, performance data, storage utilization, user settings and configurations, and devices and locations that are used to access our website services.
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To notify users and benefactors of our services about new products and services, upcoming events, promotional offers and other relevant information of user interest.
- To request you to participate in routined surveys and/or to solicit feedback of our products and services.
- To provide superior customer support and to analyze organisation-customer interaction for improvement purposes.
- To update, expand and analyze collected information records, identify new possible customers and to provide products and services that may be of interest to new and existing users and benefactors.
- To understand better what visitors are looking for by analyzing trends, administering our websites and by tracking visitor navigations.
- To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
- Aksharschoolsolutions will not store any of your bank credentials/card details. The system will redirect you to concerned bank pages only to complete your transaction.
- No refund(s)/ No cancellations are allowed for the transaction done through this channel.
Part- II Security
We have taken steps to implement appropriate measures in regard to administrative, technical and physical safeguarding in order to prevent any unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of information you entrust to us for our services. If you have any concerns regarding the security of your data, we encourage you to check our Security Policy or write to us at email@example.com with any relevant questions.